Monday, April 13, 2009

Two more sleeps

Only two sleeps to go until the fun starts. Finished my ATcs, only have to sew the binding down on my challenges, ironed my fat quarters. No packing done yet. Have a pile of stuff to bring, so will have to give some thought to that. I need to make a list.

Went through my stash today to choose fat quarters. Funny, but nearly every piece of fabric I pulled out wasn't quite a fat quarter - too narrow, pieces missing etc. Did anyone else find that? Must admit I did manage to find and iron quite a few - about 60(said very softly).

Did anyone notice that Duncan had a little friend in some of the photos? His girlfriend "Dymphna the Desirable Dragonette". He's quite chuffed about it all. Never had so much fun in his life.

Duncan visited one of the shops on the Shop Hop, just to ensure that they were ready for nearly 100 happy quilters.







Here he is making friends with Jenny of Patchwork by Sea, although she doesn't look too sure about those teeth.





See you all soon.

Liz

No comments: