Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More Retreat

More photos for you to peruse. Michelle Watters has also put up a lot on Facebook. You have to do a search for Michelle and then the Retreat.


Happy diners looking for a Lucky Spot under their chairs.












Keynote speaker Michele Hill who kept us in giggles all night.











One of Michele's beautiful William Morris inspired quilts.














Our mascot Duncan enjoying a glass o9f wine with friends
















The Jans like to have a group photo each year.

I have a prize for the first person who can write a comment naming each one accurately in order.






Liz

3 comments:

Nicole & Phil said...

will try my best at the competition....
Back row left to right
Jan, Jan, Jan, Jan (that was a tricky one cause I can only see the top of her hairline), Jan and Jan

Front row left to right
Jan, Jan, Jan ans finally Jan!

How did I go?
;)

Nicole & Phil said...

ok....this is the best I can do!
Back row left to right
Jones, ??, Kates, MacFadyen, ??, Powell

Front row left to right
Matthews, ??, ??, Prentice

hope someone can do better than me! ;)

Ramona said...

Ok.....Here goes, Only two i'm not sure on, so hope I have them around the right way.
Left to right back
Jan Jones, Jan Kilford?, Jan Kates, Jan Mac, Jan Denboer, Jan Powell
Left to right front
Janine Matthews, Jan Strachan, Jeanette House?, Jan Prentice



Thankyou again for a truly wonderful retreat. Adelaide is still one of my favorite cities.