Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome to our Blog

Welcome to the first edition of the Wine and Roses Retreat blog. Hopefully I will be able to keep up the regular postings - I am sure there will be a host of people out there who will keep me up to task if I slacken off.
The purpose of the blog is to chat to you informally about our plans for the Retreat next year and to help you get to know and to recognise the hard working committee behind the Retreat. With luck - and with the cooperation of the committee (some rather reluctant to be seen publicly) I will be able to introduce the members over the next couple of weeks and to tell you a little about their roles on the committee.
Please visit the Retreat website for all the details and to download registration forms and order forms for apparel and merchandise. Explore the site - there is a lot of information there and don't forget to use the search facility if you can't find what you are looking for.
More later from me. It's time I did some school stuff for tomorrow.
Liz Needle

No comments: